Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fat Angel

Since this blog/diary is a documentation of my experiences dating in San Francisco, I'm also going to include reviews of the places I go, since that can be just as important as the guy. Sometimes the location is the best part of the date.

With Ryan I went to this Korean BBQ place which is now closed. I know since I pass it everyday on my way to the gym, and wistful think of what could have been. But what an accurate representation of that relationship. So I'll first review Fat Angel, which we ended up going to under my recommendation in between our dinner and show at the Boom Boom Room, which is also awesome. Later I saw my friend Betsy's band, The Inciters play here after some swing dancers held lessons there, (actually I didn't go to the swing dancing as I was breaking up with another guy at the time. Wow, really on a roll.)


Anyways, Fat Angel is great little libation station with lots of interesting beers on tap. They also have the BEST mac and cheese. I went there with my roommate and her bf and my roommate got this beer called "Brother Thelonious." IT WAS SO DELICIOUS. I have been back for other dates, and I want to go and fatten myself up after ever trip to the gym, but it really isn't a place to go as that loner drinking beer by themselves in gym clothes on a Saturday afternoon. But nonetheless its a little gem of faux dive-bar deliciousness packed between the Fillmore and Western Addition.


No comments:

Post a Comment